Welcome!


About Me E-mail
Have you heard the one about the homeschooling family that lives on less than $22K a year in an area that costs above 100% (116%) of the National CoL Index?

I haven't quite figured out why so many people still persist in perpetuating the myth that living on a single income and homeschooling on a dime aren't possible. I can only suppose these are people who can't imagine life without a daily trip to Starbucks and dinner out several times a week. The people who actually shop at malls (*shudder*) and think "Brand Name = Best". The people who really live by the "Keeping up with the Joneses" mentality.

That? Would not be us!

Welcome to our world. We cook from scratch. Buy from thrift stores. Find 95% of our homeschool materials for free. This is my blog and this is how we do it.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Well, phooey!

I just realized that if you search under a label - like "recipe chatter" - you don't get all the posts, only the more recent ones. *grumble* I guess I'll go ahead and try to fix that, but as of right now, that still leaves me where I was a month ago when I was considering building a links page. There's nothing *wrong* with that per se, except that it would mean I'd need to manually update it and the whole point to blogging is supposed to be the ease of "push-button publishing." Still, I guess it couldn't hurt to organize everything better here, since my posts are generally as random as they could get.

Labels:

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure, it would be nice if the search-category function went waay back, but I do a workaround this way: I go to the top of your blog and type whatever term I want into the 'search blog' function. It has worked for me.

Jora

July 12, 2007 at 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For example, I just went and typed 'study guide' in the 'search blog' function, and got results all the way back to June 1st.

Jora

July 12, 2007 at 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sympathize. I'm still busy just trying to find my way around my OWN blog! ;)

July 12, 2007 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



© 2007. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced by any means
except for print-outs for individual home, private use.